Luxury Mobile Tented Safari
Travel Period: November 2018 – October 2019
A taste of what to expect…Classic Explorer Safari
Starting: Kasane, Botswana
Ending: Maun, Botswana
Road transfer from Kasane Airport to Serondela area
2 nights Serondela, Chobe National Park (Fully Inclusive Camping)
Activities included: game drives, boat cruises
Shared light aircraft transfer from Serondela area to Savuti
2 nights Savuti, Chobe National Park (Fully Inclusive Camping)
Activities included: game drives
Shared light aircraft transfer from Savute to Khwai region
2 nights Moremi Game Reserve (Fully Inclusive Camping)
Activities included: game drives, bush walks
Shared light aircraft transfer from Khwai to Nxabega
2 nights Nxabega concession, Okavango Delta (Fully Inclusive Camping)
Activities included: game drives, mokoro excursion, bush walks
Shared light aircraft flight from Nxabega to Maun Airport. Safari Ends.
Day 1-2: Chobe National Park
Your journey begins at Kasane Airport where you will meet your private guide who will accompany you throughout your adventure. Your guide will then drive you to a secluded camp site in Chobe National Park, where you will spend two nights
Chobe National Park is home to thrilling action-packed wildlife interactions and the largest concentration of elephants in Africa. Here you can embark on thrilling game drives and enjoy a spectacular private boat cruise on the Chobe River
Experience unforgettable game drives and private boat cruises on the Chobe River
Day 3-4: Savute
The next leg of your tour will be a game drive transfer that will take you into the beautiful Savute area of the Chobe National Park
Here, surrounded by pristine wilderness, you will spend two nights at a mobile camp, however during the months of February and April you will be unwinding at the delightful &Beyond Savute Under Canvas in spacious meru style tents. The area is known for its large prides of lion, African wild dog, leopard and spotted hyena that prowl the landscape in search of prey
Adventures in the Savute include game drives and the opportunity to see volcanic outcrops and Bushmen paintings
Day 5-6: Okavango Delta
After exploring the Savute, you will embark on a scenic game drive to the glorious Okavango Delta for a two-night stay, where you will be spoilt for choice with the assortment of excellent wildlife sightings in the area
This particular region of the Delta offers some of the best wildlife encounters where you can see lion, leopard, African wild dog, kudu, elephant, semi-aquatic lechwe, hippo and giraffe
Day 7-8: Okavango Delta
On the final leg of your journey you will be flown to the famous Nxabega concession, in the Okavango Delta, where you will spend two nights
Here you will experience an adventure-filled mix of water and land activities from game drives to mokoro and catch-and-release fishing. Please note that the water-based activities are seasonal
Day 9: Departure
Today, your guide will accompany you to Maun and will wave a fond farewell as you board your flight homeward from Maun International Airport.
- Fully Inclusive Basis at Luxury Mobile Tented Camp
- Road/aircraft transfers where stated
- National park entrance fees while on safari
- Waterborne/game viewing activities while on safari
- Personal Travel Journal filled with the highlights of your itinerary
- Services of an &Beyond guide
- Additional meals, drinks, optional activities
- International / regional flights
- Visas and requirements where necessary
- Premium Drinks at Fully Inclusive Mobile Safari
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature (curios, gifts, etc)
- Personal medical or travel insurances
- This safari travels with a maximum of 6 guests in 3 tents, in a specially customised 4×4 safari vehicle, and accompanied by an expert &Beyond safari guide throughout.
- Child sharing rate is applicable to children between the ages of 12 years and 16 years. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted.
- The upper age limit for this safari is 70 years, however, guests between the age of 70 and 75 years may be accepted provided that they produce a medical certificate stating that they are fit to travel.
- Validity periods are as specified above – should a booking fall over two rate periods the rate will change and we reserve the right to re-quote.
- Please contact your consultant for the cancellation policies for the various properties.
- All activities are at the discretion of the guides and camp managers; water-based activities dependent on water level; fishing seasonal.
- Proposed itinerary is subject to terms and conditions of business as per our Agents Manual. Copy of terms and conditions is however available on request.
- All properties and charter/transfer companies reserve the right to amend rates throughout the year, where possible this will be advised beforehand.
- Costs are subject to change due to currency fluctuations or any other statutory increases beyond our control.
- It might be necessary, due to circumstances beyond our control, where we might need to change the programme. Closing
- times at sightseeing points, changed flight times, road blocks, detours or act of nature can also delay the programme. We reserve the right to make changes due to circumstance of this nature.
Please feel to contact your travel agent for additional add-on safaris to Livingstone (Zambia), Makgadikgadi National Park
(Botswana) or the Central Kalahari Game Reserve (Botswana)