Welcome to Zambia! This tour gives you the opportunity to experience one of the natural wonders of the world, the mighty Victoria Falls in Livingstone. You will also have the chance of taking a full day trip in Botswana’s wildlife sanctuary, the Chobe National Park. Don’t miss this chance! Pack your bags and satiate your wanderlust!
- Starting point and ending point: Livingstone
- Wildlife & Adventure Tour
- Tour Location : This tour will take place in Victoria Falls in Zambia, as well as Chobe National Park in Botswana.
- 1 Guided Victoria Falls tour – Zambia One of World’s Seven Natural Wonders
- 1 Full day Chobe National Park trip (River Safari & 4×4 Safari) – With Lunch included
- 1 Two-hour sunset Zambezi River cruise
- Likely to see : Hippos, elephants, lions, giraffes, and crocodiles viewing
- Boat Safari & 4×4 Open Safari Vehicles
- Airport transfer & Home to Adventure Activities
Fun and lively, the Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge is the perfect place to stay when you are looking for centrally located, yet affordable Livingstone accommodation. The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge has long been known as the heart of Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia. Only four kilometers from the area’s main attraction, the Victoria Falls, the resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many activities that are on offer in the area. The waterfront resort offers great facilities, including a restaurant and bar where many sundowners have been enjoyed from the deck whilst overlooking the Zambezi River and Siloka Island.
Sundowners on the Zambezi River is an essential start to a holiday in Victoria Falls. Each day, the HMV Makumbi, the party boat of note, departs from the waterfront jetty for a sunset cruise up the Zambezi, which includes all drinks and snacks, returning as night falls.
- Internet access
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge facilities
- Affordable Victoria Falls accommodation
- Enjoy fantastic pizzas at the restaurant
- Located on the Zambezi River
- Only four kilometers from the Victoria Falls, Zambia
- Restaurant and bar
- Sunset cruise daily and internet café
- Wonderful place from which to do activities
Why stay at Victoria Falls Waterfront?
- Centrally located
- Great atmosphere
- Value for money accommodation on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls
- Watch amazing African sunsets from the deck
The one sight that every visitor to Africa must-see is the famous Victoria Falls, one of the seven great natural wonders of the world. Located on the Zambezi River in Zambia, Victoria Falls is over a mile wide, dwarfing Niagara Falls by comparison. During the flood season, over three million gallons per second pour over the falls to the bottom of the chasm, almost 400 feet below.
The falls can be viewed from Knife Edge Footbridge, which spans on a narrow ridge of rock between an island facing the falls and the mainland. The bridge allows you to get so close to the falls, you should carry a raincoat or umbrella with you. The spray of water allows you to feel this awesome display of nature.
Day 1: Meet and greet / transfer to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge
On arrival at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI) in Livingstone you will meet and greet the representative who will assist you with luggage and transfer you to Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge, where you will stay for three nights which will give you an unforgettable Zambian safari experience.
You will check in, relax, and later on, around 4 p.m., you will go out for a sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River, enjoy some drinks and snacks while having a beautiful view of the sun going down and some fantastic wildlife such as elephants, hippos, crocodiles, and lots of birds. Later you will return to the lodge almost in time for dinner, then bed time.
Day 2: Chobe National Park full day trip – Botswana
After breakfast, you will be picked up for a full day Chobe trip. You will arrive at the border and you will be taken to where you will start your boat cruise on the Chobe River in Chobe National Park. At noon you will have lunch and then continue with the game drive, using a 4×4 safari vehicle and return to the lodge around 6 p.m., almost in time for dinner and bedtime.
Day 3: Guided Victoria Falls tour – Zambia
After breakfast, you will be picked for a guided Victoria Falls tour on Zambia side. Then you will return to the lodge for lunch and relaxation time. During your free time you have a chance of trying other amazing adventure activities in Victoria Falls, then later return to the lodge in time for dinner and bedtime.
Day 4: Depart Victoria Falls Waterfront Lodge to Livingstone Airport
After breakfast, the driver will transfer you to Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI), depending on your flight time.
Note: If your flight is later in the afternoon, you can relax and enjoy some of the lodge’s facilities or try other optional activities.
- 3 Nights accommodation
- All meals (Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner)
- 1 full day Chobe trip (River Safari & 4×4 Safari) – Chobe National Park ,Botswana
- 1 guided Victoria Falls tour – Zambia
- 1 two-hour sunset Zambezi cruise
- Airport transfers from and to Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI)
What’s not included?
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Visa fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions