Ultimate Luangwa Safari Experience
This 9 day safari itinerary will provide every visitor with the most complete South Luangwa safari experience. Surefoot Safaris and Lion Camp’s Ultimate Luangwa Safari combines Lion Camp’s luxury and high-density wildlife viewing with the unbridled excitement of tracking big game on foot with one of Zambia’s best guides, Deb Tittle.
- Luangwa Walking Safari & Night Game Drive Safari
- Zambia's best guides
- Luxury and High-density wildlife viewing
- Unbridled excitement of tracking big game on foot
- Lion Camp; Inclusive accommodation, all meals, two per day shared game viewing activities (Guided Walking Safaris/ game drives and drives by spotlight which follow on from our afternoon game drives (returning to camp no later than 19:30), bar (excluding premium brands), limited laundry, sales tax, tourism levy and service charge, National Park Fees and (NPF) Luangwa Conservation & Community Fund Levy (LCCF) & Carbon Levy (CL) and Mfuwe Airport & Intercamp Transfers
- Mapazi Camp; Expertly guided walking safaris, Accommodation, all meals, all local drinks, local road transfers and laundry, Park fees and levies.
- Transportation: Return Lusaka – Mfuwe Local Flights
Meet & Greet / Flight to South Luangwa NP
When you arrive at Lusaka International Airport, our representative will greet you and assist you in checking in for your local flight from Lusaka to Mfuwe, which departs at 04:30pm.
After a one-hour flight to Mfuwe Airport, you will be met by a Lion Camp guide. Then you’ll be taken on an hour-long game drive to the camp, where you’ll check in and have dinner before going to bed at your leisure.
Exploring South Luangwa National Park
You’ll have three full days to experience the south Luangwa National Park, with two game viewing activities each day. You’ll begin your day with a delicious breakfast, then participate in morning game viewing activities before returning to the camp for lunch and free time.
Later in the afternoon, tea/coffee is served, followed by an afternoon/evening game drive safari, which is an incredible experience in which you search for nocturnal animals after dark. Return to the camp, relax, and dinner is served. Then you’re free to have some drinks and go to bed whenever it’s convenient for you.
Transfer to Mapazi camp / Afternoon walk
On this day, you will have breakfast at Lion Camp, check out, and then go on a morning game drive to Mapazi Camp, where you will check in, have lunch, and then have free time to relax before your afternoon walking Safari and back at the camp, unwind and eat dinner before going to bed at your leisure.
Walking Safari in South Luangwa NP
You will have three (3) full days of walking safari experience in South Luangwa. Breakfast will be served in the morning, followed by a walking safari before returning to the camp for lunch and free time. Then you’ll go on an afternoon walking safari, return to the camp to freshen up, and have dinner and bedtime later at your free time.
Transfer to Mfuwe airport/ Flight to Lusaka
Breakfast will be served this morning, and you will then be transferred to Mfuwe Airport in time for your flight back to Lusaka for your international flight connection.
Our representative will greet you and assist you with your international flight check-in.
Where You'll Be Staying
South Luangwa National Park
What's not included
Visa Fees (USD 50.00) & travel insurance - Premium brand drinks - Gratuities and anything of personal nature
Ready To Book This Safari?
The team at Absolute Zambia Safaris is here to help! Book your initial consultation with us and we’ll help you choose the best safari that meets your requirements.
Why Choose Absolute Zambia Safaris?
Absolute Zambia Safaris is a specialist in bespoke and private safaris in Zambia. Through our large safari operators, we proudly assist our guests in designing custom-made safaris.Find out more