Discovering South Luangwa Bush Camping Safari
- South Luangwa National Park
- Walking Safari & Bush Camping
- Day & Night Game Drive Safari
- 1 Night Fully Inclusive at Nsefu Camp – South Luangwa (Inclusive of Luxury Tented accommodation, all Walking safaris, game drives (day and night), cultural/village tour, visit the local market and Tribal Textiles
- 2 Nights Fully Inclusive at Luangwa Bush Camping – Lusaka (Inclusive of Accommodation, all safari activities, meals, bar, laundry, bar, internal flights ex Lusaka, transfers to/from Mfuwe airport)
- 1 Night Fully Inclusive at Tena Tena Camp – South Luangwa (Inclusive of Luxury Tented accommodation, all Walking safaris, game drives (day and night), cultural/village tour, visit the local market and Tribal Textiles.
- Transportation; Round Trip Domestic Flights (Lusaka – Mfuwe – Lusaka and All Airport Road Transfers
Flight to Mfuwe in South Luangwa NP
When you arrive at Lusaka Intl Airport, you will be welcomed and assist by our representative . You will check in onto your local flight to mfuwe in South Luangwa National Park .
After an hour flight, you will land at Mfuwe airport where a guide from Robin Pope will welcome and transfer you for about 1 hour road transfer to camp through some colourful village life then game viewing opportunity through the park. Check in , then relax and later in the evening you will be served with dinner before bedtime.
Morning Bush Walk – Luangwa Bush Camp
Today you will start with early breakfast and then take a morning walk as a morning activity to the first bush camp. Situated in a secluded area of the Nsefu sector the camp is simple and “bush”. Arriving in time for a leisurely lunch followed by a siesta and an afternoon walk will follow tea and then back to camp for sundowners and dinner around the campfire.
Full day explore Luangwa Bush Camping
The day is spent walking in the Luangwa Riverine Habitat’s game-rich area, which includes ebony trees, several lagoons, and, of course, the Luangwa River itself. The camp will be moved to a new location during your morning walk, and lunch will be waiting for you when you arrive; alternatively, you and your guide may choose to enjoy a picnic meal en route. This is a flexible day, and your guide will talk to you and any other visitors about choices that will suit you.
Bush Walk to Tena Tena Camp – South Luangwa
Early Morning Breakfast and then you will walk out of camp and towards your next lodge, stopping for tea and cake along the way and arriving in time for lunch. You will walk into Tena Tena Bush Camp in the Nsefu Sector, check in, and then lunch will be served.
After lunch, you’ll have some free time before heading out for an afternoon/night game drive and back to the camp in time for dinner and bedtime.
Depending on your flight time , you will have breakfast and either go for a morning safari or depart for Mfuwe airport after breakfast. You will be transferred to Mfuwe airport in time for your domestic flight to Lusaka and onward connection.
Our representative will be available to welcome you and assist check in onto your next flight or arrangement out of Lusaka intl Airport
Where You'll Be Staying
South Luangwa National Park
Luangwa Bush Camping,
Tena Tena Camp,
What's not included
Visa fees & International Flights - Travel & Medical Insurance - All Drinks of premium brand - Gratuities - Laundry at Luangwa Buch Camping - Items of a personal nature
Ready To Book This Safari?
The team at Absolute Zambia Safaris is here to help! Book your initial consultation with us and we’ll help you choose the best safari that meets your requirements.
Why Choose Absolute Zambia Safaris?
Absolute Zambia Safaris is a specialist in bespoke and private safaris in Zambia. Through our large safari operators, we proudly assist our guests in designing custom-made safaris.Find out more