In this 8-day tour, you will discover Namibia's stunning landscapes and diverse animals. Discover the unspoilt landscape and wildlife of Etosha National Park and Onguma Game Reserve on game drives and guided night-time walks.
The spectacular trip to Damaraland offers guests a new perspective of the park, allowing them to engage in cultural activities while exploring the Twylfontein Conservancy's stunning rock engravings. Finish your tour with a ride through the NamibRand Nature Reserve's dunes in a Land Rover.
Lone travellers, groups of friends, couples, honeymooners, nature enthusiasts, and photographers will enjoy this trip. On your safari, you'll stay at Onguma the Fort, Mowani Mountain Camp, and Wolwedans Dunes Lodge.
- Etosha National Park and game drives
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Relevant airport and airstrip transfers
- Damaraland for Twyfelfontein Rock Etchings and Desert Elephant
- NamibRand Nature Reserve; Wolwedans