This is a superb and complete tour that allows you to see the best of Africa's best attractions in two neighbouring nations, Zambia and Malawi.
When it comes to African Safari, it has some of the best wildlife regions. With activities such as the Lower Zambezi National Park Game Drive, the Unique and Famous Canoe Safari, and the Boat Cruise on the Zambezi River, you will have the opportunity to see wildlife in its native habitat both on water and on land.
South Luangwa National Park, one of the world's most well-known national parks and well renowned for its high concentrations of wildlife, offers the best game drives in Africa (Day and Night Game Drive Safari) as well as the legendary walking safari, which takes you closer to nature.
Relax and enjoy the fresh waters of Lake Malawi in the Warm Heart of Africa and one of Africa's top beach holiday destinations.
- Canoe Safari & Boat Cruise in Lower Zambezi
- Full-Day Lower Zambezi National Park Game Drive
- Day & Night Game Drive Safari in South Luangwa National Park
- Walking safaris in pristine wilderness South Luangwa
- Snorkelling in the fresh waters of Lake Malawi
Places Covered: Lusaka, Lower Zambezi National Park, South Luangwa National Park, Lilongwe and Lake Malawi