A 13 days safari through Luambe, North Luangwa, and South Luangwa National Parks Discover new and intriguing regions in these parks on a thirteen-day safari across the Luangwa Valley! Experience most of what Luambe National Park has to offer with the Luangwa Frontier Safari, which combines the founding camp, Luambe Camp, with the spanking new Bushcamp, Kasikizi Camp.
Because road transfers to and from Luambe National Park have made the north more accessible, a 3-night stay at the new camp Takwela in North Luangwa completes this incredible trip. These three tiny camps provide a private and personal safari experience while taking in the natural splendour of the Luangwa Valley's middle and northern regions and end your safari with three nights in the Nsefu Sector of South Luangwa National Park.
- Day and Night Game Drive Safari
- Walking Safari and Big Cats
- South Luangwa and North Luangwa National Park
- Luambe National Park Exclusive Park with only two camps
- Available Dates: 15 June – 31 October
- Trip Duration: 12 nights/ 13 days
- Group Size: 1 – 6 pax
Places Covered; Luambe National Park - North Luangwa National Park & South Luangwa National Park