This spectacular safari takes you to the glittering waters of the Okavango Delta and the predator capital of the world at Moremi, to the banks of the Zambezi River (close to Victoria Falls) and on to the grand Hwange National Park.
Curated experiences - Discover what makes each camp so interesting and what you can do while there. Each camp and lodge have something different to share. Drawing on our extensive local knowledge, we make sure you get to experience the best that each site has to offer.
Explore the Okavango Delta - This is your chance to explore Botswana’s prized jewel, the Okavango Delta. Over 11 000 km3 of seasonal floodwater travels from the neighbouring Angola Highlands to fill this inland river basin to create a home to more than 2 000 plants, 450 birds, 65 fish and over 200 000 large mammal species.
See the mighty Victoria Falls
- One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the locals call Victoria Falls “Mosi-oa-Tunya”, which means "smoke that thunders" in honour of the roar of the water plunging into the Zambezi River below. You will now be able to tick Victoria Falls off your life’s bucket list.
Explore a variety of biomes - A biome is a community of animals and plants that share common characteristics for the environment in which they live. Biomes can include a variety of habitats and as such, support different animal and life forms. This package covers several biomes enabling you to enjoy a wide diversity of wildlife in a single trip.
Visit Hwange National Park - An hour’s drive from Victoria Falls, this package takes in the largest park in Zimbabwe. At 14,600km2 in size, Hwange National Park is home to the “Presidential Herd” of elephants and is the only place in the country to see a giraffe. The vast space is the ideal way in which to immerse yourself in the authentic spirit of a safari.
- Explore the Okavango Delta
- The predator capital of the world at Moremi
- See the Zambezi River & Explore Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Explore Hwange National Park Game Drives & Walking Safari