Zambia's Great Parks are a must-see! This 10-day safari trip includes magnificent walking safaris, game drives, and boat safaris in the Kafue National Park and the Amazing Busanga Plains, as well as the famous walking safari and night game drives in South Luangwa. On foot, on a game drive, and a boat, you will get closer to nature! The ultimate schedule for nature enthusiasts who want to immerse themselves in the bush is staying in remote and small camps around Zambia, and this itinerary is right for you.
All activities as stated on offer are:
- Ila Safari Lodge, Central Kafue National Park: Morning and evening game drives (both fossil-fuelled and on our electric game viewers), walking safaris, Fishing and Boating, Visit the Chunga community & school/Agricultural Community Farming Project.
- Chisa Busanga Camp, Northern Kafue National Park (Busanga Plains): Morning and evening game drives, walking safaris and electrically assisted cycling safaris
- Shawa Luangwa Camp, Nsefu Sector South Luangwa National Park: Morning and evening game drives, walking safaris, bush breakfast and lunches
Central Kafue National Park - Busanga Plains Northern Kafue NP - South Luangwa National Park
- Kafue National Park and Busanga Plains Safari
- Walking Safari & Boat Cruise
- Day & Night Game Drive Safari
- South Luangwa National Park