This trip showcases Malawi's wildlife in Majete Wildlife Reserve and Liwonde National Park, as well as the best of Malawi's beaches on Lake Malawi and the best of Malawi's smiling people.
- Majete Wildlife Reserve is Malawi's finest wildlife attraction and home to the Big Five Safari.
- Some of Africa's best elephant, crocodile, hippo, and general wildlife Viewing
- Home to the rare and critically endangered black rhino
- Birder’s delight (Pel’s fishing owl, Boehm's bee-eaters, Lillian’s love birds, and Livingstone’s flycatcher)
- Cape Maclear is "a leading tourist destination
- Explore Snorkelling, hiking, boat cruises, kayaking, and diving.